Jesus our Model, Helps us to share, Learning and kindness, Friendship and Care
Choosing the right school for your child is a major decision. You will want your child to receive an excellent education but you will also want him/her to feel happy, safe and secure. We believe that the Model Church in Wales School can meet your needs.
We pride ourselves on high standards of attainment, behaviour and pastoral care. Our pupils enjoy a stimulating, structured curriculum during the school day and a wide range of extra-curricular activities. We believe that each child is special and we make every effort to ensure that we develop each child's talents to the full whilst respecting each child's dignity and individualism.
We value our pupils and we believe that education within a Christian community is a wonderful preparation for life. Each day we use Jesus as our 'Model' and school life is filled with learning, friendship and fun.
We hope you will find the website informative and please use it to check regular updates in line with the school calendar and parents’ newsletters .
If you have any general enquiries, please contact the office or if you have any concerns or enquiries in relation to your child, please contact your child’s class teacher or myself as the headteacher.
If you would like to visit the school, please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
We hope you enjoy visiting our website. For further enquires, please contact the school on the address below.
Mrs Amanda Bowen-Price
The Model Church in Wales School’s mission is to work within a Christian ethos to nurture and develop all that is best in our pupils providing them with a sure foundation for their future.
Ethos of the School
The Model Church in Wales School is a Voluntary Aided School. Trusting in God we aim to:
- Ensure that each child realises his or her full potential
- Meet the needs of individual children in a caring Christian environment
- Develop mutually supportive links between home and school and Church and the wider community
- Develop confidence, independence, and self-esteem, together with respect for all people
- Provide high quality teaching and stimulating learning opportunities
- Establish high expectations of attitude, behaviour and achievement
- Prepare children for their responsibilities as good citizens and develop their awareness of their role in the wider community
Please follow us on social media for regular updates.
Model CIW School @ModelCIWSchool
Model Church in Wales School,
Tel: 01267 234386